Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fishing

I promised Chris that we could go fishing on Friday, but it was really rainy and cold out, and I didn't think it would be a good idea to bring Charlotte. So this morning, even though it was still rainy and cold, poor Chris asked so nicely if we could go I couldn't say no. Charlotte and I bundled up and sat in a chair while Chris fished for Catfish. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again.... NOT!
About 20 minutes away from us in Santee there are 7 man made lakes stocked with fish. Mostly Catfish. Chris hadn't been fishing in about 5 years, but he still remembered the basics...
That didn't include casting... he got his line stuck in the tree twice before he finally moved his location so it wouldn't continue happening! It was so pretty at this one lake that I forgot for a minute we lived in the city!
The biggest catch of the day.... A stick fish! 
Sorry, there are no more picture of Charlotte from today! Chris didn't catch any fish but we had fun and it was good to get out of the house and get some fresh air! By the way... I figured out how to fix the comment section on the blog, so now anyone can comment, you don't have to have an account, just click the comment button and select anonymous, and it will allow you to leave a comment!

1 comment: