Yesterday we went with Lisa and Joli to the zoo to get some exercise! We walked through the new elephant exhibit! Here is Charlotte in front of the big elephant! If you look close, she is waving!!!

There are a TON of hills in the Zoo. Charlotte was sure tired by the time we left. (she was just in her stroller not in the car, I know she isn't properly restrained!)

Some days I seriously question if it is mean or not to dress up a small child. This only required putting things over her head twice... and we played peek-a-boo... does that make up for it?? Chris LOVES her socks!

I don't think she was too happy with me, but she just looked so cute!!!
I LOVE that dress!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fashion statement...clearly she wasn't happy being all dressed up....I'm somehow very sure you'll see that look again, and probably not over an outfit
ReplyDelete