Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great Grandma's!

Today we went to visit Great Grandma and Charlotte was in a great mood! I dressed her in pink frills and Grandma went nuts. I definitely won points for the outfit today!
Charlotte is getting so close to being able to roll over! She took a little nap on Grandma's bed, and Grandma kept checking on her every 2 minutes to make sure she didn't roll off! I insisted she couldn't roll yet to which Grandma replied that it could happen at any time. She certanly came close while she was playing on the floor! She got all the way over but was laying on her arm. She can't figure out how to get it out of the way!
Aunt Dee came down to say hello and got lots of smiles! Charlotte just loves to play!
All the pictures I have of Grandma and Charlotte are in her chair in the living room, so I wanted to take a few outside. Charlotte didn't want to cooperate with me while I was taking pictures, but was an angel the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment