If you are a blog follower, by now you must know that Wednesday's are swim lessons, and Thursday's are play dates! Today we went to the Veteran's Museum and Memorial Center, and then to the park to play! Charlotte was ok in the Museum but then was very unhappy afterwords. I think part of the problem was that it was too hot in the sun, but too cold in the shade, and silly Mommy left her blanket in the car! Once Abby came I borrowed a blanket from her and passed her off to Lisa who brought her over to the swings and Charlotte proceeded to fall right asleep! I had Lilly so Abby could play with the toddlers, and joined them on the swings!

Charlotte wasn't so sure she liked her mommy holding another baby but once she was asleep she couldn't see me!

I told Lisa that I need to start giving her my camera so she can take pictures of Charlotte and I, not that I mind having pictures of her and Charlotte, but it would be kinda strange if I hung them on the wall!

Abby brought lots of goodies for the kids to snack on. She even brought milk and cereal. She only had one spoon however, which meant Joli and Syrus had to practice their sharing. Joli kept trying to feed everyone the cereal! What a good helper!

Charlotte finally woke up after about an hour or so and was all snug in the blanket! She loves to watch all the kids playing!


As she woke up she started to smile at us again and was back to her happy self!

In case you don't know, Chris has been away for the past two weeks (he came home last weekend but only for a day and a half). I don't like to post major events like that on the blog, but now that he is on his way home I thought I would share! Last week was a bit rough with Charlotte not sleeping but this week was much better! We can't wait for Chris to be home and spend some time with us!
Yeah that one is cute with the side of my face and Charlotte. Okay tomorrow I'm taking pictures of you two! Oh and I love the pic of us on the swings! Can you send it to me?
ReplyDelete