Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mommy and Charlotte!

This morning for our playdate we went to Summers Past Farms. It was a little bit of a drive, but we always love going there! Lisa promised that she would take pictures of Charlotte and I today, since I am usually the one taking the pictures! (Usually of Lisa and Charlotte, or Chris and Charlotte!) We sat down in the gardens and Joli wanted to join us! I guess she can count as a surrogate child! She was filthy from playing!Lisa sure can get Charlotte to smile! In fact, she usually spends most of her time staring or smiling at Lisa, or Joli! 
Lots of friends showed up, most of them were around Joli's age, but we still had fun. Abby was there with Syrus and Lilly. Lilly is only a couple months older than Charlotte, so they are destined to be great friends!
Charlotte is always sooo happy in the mornings! I just love to squeeze and kiss her!
We are so sad to be leaving our friends for a little vacation! Charlotte will be so big when we get back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment