Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun and Mimi's

While in New York we have been staying with my mom. Even though we are here she still has to work which is no fun! Charlotte has been trying to figure out ways to get Mimi to stop working. And if that fails, she will just work with her! 
Amy gave us Rosie's jumper and we put Charlotte in it this morning. We didn't have it up high enough to start, and she didn't really get the hang of it! 
Once we adjusted it properly she had a blast. She didn't really jump but enjoyed being able to stand up!

Charlotte had a poopy diaper this morning and I left it on the table to put it in her diaper bag. I went back and saw the window shut and the diaper behind the glass. Mimi said it stunk. 
At least it is never boring here...

2 comments:

  1. Joli says "There's baby Charlotte. She's standing. Oh, there's Ms. Pam, I see her. We can go to Ms. Pam's house." :{

    ReplyDelete
  2. P says you can come anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete