Chris and I are so happy to be able to experience the fall this year! Last year Chris was gone, and I didn't make it home until November, so we are really excited to be home this year! Yesterday afternoon we took advantage of the nice weather and played outside with Baylie. Charlotte woke up from her nap and joined us!

So Silly!

Charlotte loves watching Baylie play ball! Every time Baylie comes hear her she giggles!

Although this is blurry, I think this picture is so cute! Charlotte loves being tossed in the air.... and Chris is so delicate when tossing her!

Today we were up in Saratoga, so we stopped in Congress Park to have lunch. We took some pictures too!

She's 6 months old and has had enough of our kisses already!

She's not crawling yet, but she so wants to move!

She can sit though!

We love the fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment