Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chicken Patty Night!

Tonight we had Shane, Abby, Lisa and Joe and all the kids over for Chicken Patty night. Yes, we had real CHICKEN patties tonight. I hate to say they were a little better than the fake ChickIN. Charlotte was still sleeping when everyone arrived and was greeted with three loud children when she finally woke up! She was in a little bit of shock!
She woke up quickly and loved playing with Lilly!
They are just about three months apart. Lilly is crawling around and Charlotte thinks it is just awesome!
Joli is a pro at CPN. She already has the song memorized. We had to teach our new guests about CPN. We taught them the Patty Pledge!
Charlotte enjoyed some sweet potato fries! She is doing such a good job picking them up and putting them into her mouth!
She thinks Daddy is so silly!
Charlotte went to bed very early tonight, I think her day was too busy! I have more pictures but Lisa's camera was out of battery so I wanted to give her some pictures to blog about so check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment