Friday, September 4, 2009

Watermelon!

Lisa brought over some watermelon last night, which was pushed aside for the yummy brownies Abby made... but Charlotte loved having it today! 
Notice the Watermelon in Charlotte's lap on the right side. This is where it would end up after a minute or so. It was just so slippery!
She got a pretty good grab at it and loved to chew on it!
She is doing a really good job at reaching for things and bringing them to her mouth all by herself!
Sticking her tongue out at Daddy is always fun!
Watermelon fingers are yummy!
Tonight, we couldn't decide on dinner and finally agreed to order BBQ takeout and bring it to the bay to have dinner. Charlotte loved this idea. She thinks I'm pretty fascinating too.
Charlotte LOVED the french fries... wonder where she could have got that from??? She even liked the somewhat spicy BBQ sauce! She pretty much sucked the whole fry into her mouth, and I got a little nervous, but let her be in control. She moved it around her mouth, and in a few seconds, swallowed, and it was gone!!! I couldn't believe it!!!
And of course, I had to bring her some watermelon for desert. She once again did the "squish it down in my lap and suck" routine, but had a great time and made a big mess!!!

1 comment: