Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Playmates!

Charlotte and I went back to Stroller Strides this morning! We had put our membership on hold while we were gone, and we were so happy to be back! It was so fun to see all the kids and how big they had got in 2 months! There are a few boys a month older than Charlotte and she just loves them! She was playing with Tommy and loved his mom's water bottle. They were so funny! Tommy's mom kept telling him to be gentle with Charlotte, but I told her she got beat up by Maggie and Rosie, so she wouldn't mind a little roughhousing!
There was too much going on for Charlotte to sleep during Stroller Strides, but as soon as we got in the car she passed out!
Tonight we watched Cierra, who went to the school I used to work at. Charlotte just loves kids!!! After dinner we went for a walk!
We came inside and played before bed!
Charlotte loved playing with Cierra! Her mom said she had never been around a baby... you couldn't tell one bit!

Charlotte started to get very sleep and I put her to bed.
While I was putting her to bed, Chris and Cierra read Dr. Seuss. I think as much as Chris enjoys Charlotte being a baby, he can't wait until she is big and can play with him!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was difficult watching Cierra....
    with Baylie draped across her lap and walk, and Charlotte playtime....the child fits right in.....hope you show these pics to Crystal!!!
    Another good post...thanks Kace!!!!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete