Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy Day!

This morning started off with a banana for breakfast...
Then we went to Stroller Strides. It was super hot and muggy and there were only two other moms there, only one with a stroller, and a new instructor, so it wasn't very fun. I was looking forward to seeing all our friends! We came home and Charlotte took a nap until it was time to go to swim lessons! We haven't been in 7 weeks, and Charlotte definitely has gotten much better at lasting through the lesson! She didn't cry once... even when it was time to shower and get changed! I couldn't believe it. 
Lisa got a new camera today that is waterproof and she took some great pictures in the pool. (To see some underwater shots of Joli check out her blog here.) 
We went to Lisa and Joe's tonight for dinner. This morning I stopped at Whole Foods and got Charlotte some teething cookies/biscuits. She tried one out at Lisa's and Daddy forgot to put a bib on her... She was quite pleased with the mess she made!
She loved the teether that used to be Joli's. It was nice and cold!!! She also enjoyed spending time with her Daddy!
She got a bit fussy and Lisa took her and danced. I think she just looks so big!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!
We had a lovely dinner and Joli entertained us all. It was complete with the brushing of hair with a fork... clearly she has been watching too much Little Mermaid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment