We got Charlotte's Halloween tutu in the mail the other day and decided to try it out today for the Grandma Greats.

Charlotte enjoyed eating the leaves.

This is my favorite pictures. Charlotte fell over and the expression on the Grandma's faces was awesome. That and the fact that Charlotte is a big poof ball.

Trying to eat my face, as usual.

Charlotte didn't really want to cooperate, but we managed to get a picture with both Grandma Great's.
So I looked at the website and they only make sizes in little girls! I think I'm going to make one for myself! It's not that hard and the site gave me lots of ideas. Oh and I totally need to find the antique setting! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures; the tutu's a hit!!!! You know the grandmas didn't need the tutu to be so excited over Charlotte!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice job Chris...hard to get your "group" all on the same smile at the same time
P