Thursday, September 3, 2009

Old Town!

Today for our playdate we went out to lunch in Old Town. Its a good thing that only Lisa, Abby and I attend. (Lisa sets them up but no one else ever comes!) Four kids was plenty!! Charlotte and Lilly enjoyed a teething biscuit, until they both thought it would be fun to drop them on the floor. Abby was brave and imposed the 3 second rule, but I chickened out and left Charlotte's down there!! I'm still a little germ paranoid!Abby, not being a dinner last night, was a bit shocked when Ariel Joli started twirling her hair with her fork! 
There was even Sirus' first kiss!!! They loved to smooch!
Charlotte was fascinated with Lilly. 
After lunch we walked around until the kids got tired, which didn't take long! It is still super hot and muggy here so no one was very happy!!! But overall we had a fun playdate!

No comments:

Post a Comment