Friday, April 3, 2009

Rose/Cactus Gardens- Lisa and Joe's

Yesterday we decided instead of sitting in the house all afternoon, we would go to Balboa Park to the Rose and Cactus Gardens and get some fresh air!
It wasn't a very long walk, but it was nice to get out and moving a little more!
Charlotte stayed warm and cosy in her wrap on Chris's chest. He got a few stares when he had his sweatshirt zipped up and looked like he was pregnant!
Lisa invited us over for dinner, and we couldn't pass up the offer for someone else to cook for us. Charlotte loves her bouncy seat and slept all through dinner, with her hands up like that too....
Lisa contributed to my bad habits and bought me Sweet Tart Jelly Beans... just after Chris told me I wasn't allowed any more until Easter!
Charlotte took the opportunity to sleep while we were there, and then wake up once we got home. I have no idea how she sleeps in that position, let alone with music playing in the background and a very loud 2 year old dancing around!

Lisa had lots of wine, but promised to stay sitting so she could hold Charlotte for a bit. 
I then however second guessed my decision to trust her with my baby when I found these pictures on my camera this morning. Clearly she had too much wine! There were about 10 more photos too....



1 comment:

  1. Well I had to do something! Chris and Joe had their I-phones, Joli had her movie, Charlotte was asleep, and you had my lap top! Plus I was out of wine, lol!

    ReplyDelete