Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grump

Charlotte has been SO grumpy lately. I finally brought her to Grandma's on Tuesday and she spent most of the day there. I so needed a break. She took a nice long nap and woke up in a pretty good mood. She wanted to play play-doh before dinner so that's what we did!
Grandma made Charlotte a little boy... well, thats what she called it. I'm not so sure about it's resemblance to a child.
Charlotte was pleased though and enjoyed taking him apart.



She was clearly ready for dinner!
Then she tried to eat the playdoh...
I yelled NO! and she quickly spit it out!
We then moved on to painting. She is doing such a good job with her paintbrush!

She had a drink of orange juice and thought she was such a big girl... until it dribbled on her bare belly and she didn't like it!
Chris doesn't believe me that she throws tantrums...
Once she was up on the counter playing in the spice cabinet she was happy.
Until she shook the (expensive) salt and it dropped on the floor and spilled. She kept saying "uh oh... uh oh". Yup Charlotte, uh oh is right!
She loves to play with Grandma's calendar. Grandma told her to pull down her shirt, so she gave her a dirty look and pulled it up..... oh the joy's of toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment