Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gymnastics!

This morning Charlotte had Gymnastics class. This is her "smile" face...She is usually is very very clingy, whiny and doesn't like to participate. We usually go on Fridays, but the Wednesday class has kids more her age in it and she really does a lot better with them! She did a few of the warm up exercises all by herself!
Her favorite part of the warm up is chasing the hoops.
She had me by the hand and was leading me back to the door when I told her Ms. Beth had hoops out, she ran all the way back!
Then we went to the "back room" which has two trampolines and a floor space big enough for an obstacle course. Since this class is a parent participation class (Friday usually isn't, but I stay with Charlotte) her teacher Ms. Beth took Charlotte on the trampoline. She hates it and I thought maybe if someone else brought her on she would like it. She did stay on longer than normal but she didn't actually jump!
She will jump until she falls over with exhaustion on the bed... but the trampoline? Forget it.
We had a break to get a drink and Charlotte was very pleased!
Then we went up to the platform to do some more fun activities. Charlotte really liked it up there, she did ALMOST everything she was suppose to! Alligator walks, rolls and all!
She thought about swinging on the rings, but thought she would push them instead.
Her favorite part of all is getting stamps at the end!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm guessing I won't be able to talk her into getting on our trampoline...

    ReplyDelete