At the beginning of the month we helped Mimi put up Christmas lights outside. It was a very chilly day, and windy, so I bundled Charlotte up. She looked so funny!

She was in a pretty good mood despite the extra clothes and the cold. I couldn't decide on just one picture, so there are three of her laughing.



She also gives me glares from time to time!

She liked helping hold the lights.





She wasn't really too pleased with the fact that with her mittens on she couldn't grab rocks out of the garden, so I put my gloves on her hands. She thought this was much better, but I don't recommend trying to put a toddlers fingers into adult gloves...

Now we are all decorated outside for Christmas!
She looks so sweet in the second one from the bottom, and I love the one with the lights all around her. What a little sweety. Can't wait to hug her!
ReplyDelete