Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow!

This past week we got our first real snow... just a couple inches but it was enough to cover the ground. Charlotte was mesmerized by it so I figured I would take her outside to check it out. She thought it was too cold!Of course, since we were already out, I wanted to take some photos! She wasn't happy that I set her down in the snow and walked away!
From tears to smiles... She cheered up pretty quickly!
She was then fascinated with the snow on her boots and gloves.

I kept asking her if she was cold, and she would make this "cold" face!
We didn't stay out for very long and we came inside and took her jacket off, but she wanted to leave her snow pants on!
Our cleaning lady was downstairs and Charlotte kept talking to her through the railing!
Not sure what this look was for... but she was very funny!
We are waiting for some more snow so we can play some more and go sledding!

1 comment:

  1. The girl with a thousand faces! (Sorry you're stuck with Barney.) xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete