Monday, March 16, 2015

Cleaning Up

The girls and I slept in this morning, until 7. Chris woke up not feeling well, but still took the girls to school and he headed to work for the morning. Killian woke up and was a little surprised to be the only child! He usually goes to the bathroom right when he wakes up and this morning he brought me wipes and cream as if he were asking to be changed!
I spent the morning organizing the girls room. I rearranged a bunch of stuff and picked up a lot! Killian was a huge help... Not! Chris called to say he wasn't feeling well still and was going to get Caroline and come home to rest. 
He and Caroline napped together while Killian and I went to get Charlotte. Caroline came down as soon as we walked in the door, (Chris later admitted he thought I took Caroline with me because she slept the whole time!). Chris didn't feel well enough to eat dinner so the kids and I were on our own for dinner and bath. Then they checked out the girls "new" room. Charlotte burst into tears when she saw it. I think she's getting used to it though!
The kids eventually got ready for bed, Charlotte said she couldn't believe she didn't have to dodge obstacles to get from her bed to the door! Now we shall see how long it stays clean for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment