Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lazy Sunday

I didn't do such a great job at taking pictures today! We spent the morning just hanging out. Killian took an early nap and the girls and I watched Annie... again. Caroline has been skipping naps more than Id like lately, and after about 45 minutes of trying to get her to go to sleep I just got her up. She is so miserable without one but she has a hard time falling asleep at a reasonable hour at night with one. It makes for an extremely long day though! Once Killian got up Chris took the kids outside. Charlotte started to make some more bird feeder toilet paper tubes but didn't like the peanut butter on her fingers so I finished and brought them out for the kids to hang on the dead Christmas tree.
We got ready to go to Charlotte's friend Asher's house for dinner!

I left my phone in the car and didn't get any photos but we had a great time, the kids had so much fun in Asher's awesome playroom! They were pretty well behaved, except for when Carolime walked in with a marshmellow in her mouth she had gotten from Charlotte, who took it out of the pantry! Then Charlotte tried to squirt the can of whipped cream directly into her mouth... All in all it was a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment