Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday at Grandmas!

Charlotte woke up this morning and asked incessantly if we could go see Grandma. We didn't have anything really planned so we figured why not! Once we put the kids down for a nap Chris and I went and grabbed some Panera for lunch- a nice treat! The kids had all eaten lunch with Grandma!
We stayed for dinner also and Chris and Killian grilled in the cold... 
Mimi joined us and although Killian didn't feel like eating he was up for playing with Mimi!
We took a post dinner break and went down to the basement to ride bikes etc. Charlotte tried on the roller skates and had a little trouble getting the hang of it at first!
Once Grandma helped her it was much better!
We then went back upstairs and had another birthday celebration for Chris. I think this was the fourth... Charlotte and Grandma put 29 candles on the cake and I almost burned myself trying to light them all! The kids are pros now at blowing out birthday candles!
We are so glad Charlotte insisted ongoing to Grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment