Caroline is loving Gymnastics Class. She is doing so well and is such a good listener.She does most of the class by herself!
I think the bars might be her favorite! She flips right over them!
We didn't stay long as we had to go back to pick up Charlotte. Killian was happy to be out of the car but was mad that I wouldn't let him play outside! He hung out in the mudroom and found his sunglasses.
He wanted to put them on the dog too!
We had a little snack and Charlotte played with Killian. He just loves his sisters!
We then set to work building a "pen" for the hexbugs.
We only lost one bug and the kids had a blast.
Chris was home late so the kids and I ate and put Killian down. The girls wanted to wait up for Chris and went to bed as soon as he got home!











No comments:
Post a Comment