He loves sitting in the stroller for a while then gets out and explores! He chose a little bouncy ball as his prize!
After we got Charlotte (which of course I had to wake both kids to go get her) we stopped for adjustments and came home where Caroline and Killian got to work making a mess, or playing if that's what you want to call it!
Luckily there was a little moment of downtime where they were all watching tv together! I fed them an early dinner which made them a little happier as the evening wore on. Killian just dumped his plate on the floor, I knew he must not have felt well.
Once the kids were finally all asleep Chris and I enjoyed a quiet dinner! I love eating as a family but sometimes it's so nice just the two of us!





No comments:
Post a Comment