Caroline picked right up where she left off. She is almost 6 months older than the last time and while her strength/skills haven't changed much she listens much better and really didn't need me there!
She did awesome and was so happy to be back! I met Mimi for lunch and then we headed back home to pick up Charlotte.
It was another beautiful day (in the low 50's) so we met Chris after school for ice cream. The kids were thrilled. Killian just wanted to rip all the napkins out of the holder...
We went home and I just did not feel like playing outside, as nice as it was. It is so muddy and I already washed all their snow clothes from the mud yesterday, and they have school tomorrow so Id be trying to get everything washed and dried, so I figured it wasn't worth it! We played upstairs instead. I attempted to fold laundry while Killian unfolded and threw it about.
It was nice though to see them all playing together, even if they were up to no good!
I walked into the girls room from Killian's room and saw Caroline naked on the bed. I asked where her clothes were to which she replied that she was a new born baby and she couldn't wear any clothes... Very good point I suppose!
Chris came home with a pizza and we are and headed up to get ready for bed as Caroline didn't have a nap today! After she finally stopped crying and whining she fell asleep just as her head hit the pillow. Charlotte decided she wasn't tired and was up for another 45 minutes! We just can't win!!









No comments:
Post a Comment