We hung out most of the morning. Kilian read some stories.
He is such a happy kid. We got ready and went to meet Chris for a quick lunch before getting Caroline.
Caroline had a great day at school, we came home and the kids had naps, which I had to wake them from to go get Charlotte. I swear, the days we don't have to get her they are up well before we would have needed to leave!
We got Charlotte and came back home to relax until dinner. The kids were getting restless so we made some popcorn and they watched a little TV.
After bath Caroline came downstairs and put her rice filled animals (heat up packs) into the microwave and set it to 1:49. Chris apparently taught her how to use the microwave while we were gone. Don't worry, she only watched from that close for a minute before I moved her back 4 feet, as Grandpa would have had it!
It's crazy that they are still sleeping with warm stuffed animals at the end of March!







So if I can find a partition, I can live in half the basement, right? ;)
ReplyDelete