Charlotte didn't have school today since it was Parent/Teacher conferences. Chris was willing to attend so I could do something fun with the kids. Louise swapped time slots with Chris so she was first of the day and then we all headed over to the trampoline place. The kids were so excited! Killian was the happiest I've ever seen him!
Trampolines and balls... What more could a boy need??
I hardly saw Caroline the whole hour we were there. She didn't stop bouncing.
Charlotte had a great time also, she and Olivia were all over the place!
We made it almost the whole hour and then the big girls were getting bored/tired of jumping and Killian was just about finished. Caroline was still going strong! We left and headed to Chipotle for lunch. The kids were so well behaved and ate all their lunch. It gives me hope that we will one day be able to all be in public together!
Even Killian was quiet and well behaved! Maybe it was the group of plain clothes police next to us that helped!!
I brought the littles back to Grandmas while Louise and Olivia went to the grocery store. We met up and took the big girls to Target and Homegoods. The girls sang Annie throughout the store and pretended to be Orphans...
They enjoyed looking at all the fun stuff at Homegoods. I think Grammy may need to add a new mask to her dress up box!
We said goodbye to Louise and Olivia and went back to Grandma's for dinner. Caroline was sad when she woke up that we weren't there so we hurried back and snuggled on the couch until we had an early dinner. Caroline loved helping blow down the foam from the noodles. She learned about boiling water and thought it looked so cool.
Killian slept until 4:30 and then made a mess of himself eating an Ice Cream cone so he had a bath in the sink and then wanted to snuggle with Charlotte while she watched "it's a hard knock life".
We headed back home and Charlotte fell asleep at about 6:00 in the car! I think she was exhausted from all the jumping and errands! She woke up as we were getting home and we did our normal bedtime routine, saying goodnight to her for the last time as a 5 year old! Once the kids were asleep we started on her cake! I think she will be pleasantly surprised in the morning as we have a fun filled day!!
Front Porch Sittin'
11 years ago


















What a blast at the trampoline place, and that is a cool mask, and I love Chipotles! Can't believe you two had the energy to make yet another bday cake!!! xo, JGrammy
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome day with your daredevils!
ReplyDelete