Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day/ Happy Birthday Chris!

Chris felt slightly better this morning, though not quite himself, which is why he didn't even remember his birthday!! The kids were so excited for him to go downstairs and see his balloons and presents... Except there were none! Charlotte did not understand why adult birthdays aren't as special as kid birthdays... I guess she is right!!

Killian is desperate to go outside. He had me put his rain boots on, grabbed his jacket and stood by the door!
He was mad that he couldn't go out so I gave him a thing of yogurt and let him have at it.
He made quite the mess.
"If you give a mouse a cookie".... I had to strip him since he was covered in yogurt and back on went the rain boots. So I let him outside, naked, in 30 degree weather. He was thrilled.
While Caroline was at ballet Killian and I ran to the store and grabbed Chris a birthday balloon.
We got Charlotte and then came home and waited for Chris to get home.

He didn't feel like cake but was up for opening presents! The kids and I got him a new pair of Hockey Skates! He was so excited!
All in all I think he had an alright birthday, it's never fun to feel sick, especially on your birthday! He can't wait to skate this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha Before you had kids would you have thought you'd ever let them outside naked in boots? hahaha xo, JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the naked little booty!!! Some of my favorite pictures of Markus are like that!

    ReplyDelete