It's so funny watching Killian imitate the girls. Charlotte and Caroline love going under their beds and Killian has figured out how to follow them. It's pretty funny.
Caroline had ballet this afternoon so Killian and I went to the bookstore. He went right for the book racks that he loves to spin.
We went down to the toddlers section and he found a ball that he was in love with. He varied from throwing it to kicking it.
When we went back to get Caroline the girls were all waiting to get their costumes for the spring performance.
Caroline loved her new costumes, my checkbook didn't love them as much! I may make Killian a prince this Halloween and put the girls in their ballet costumes!
We got Charlotte and I just didn't feel like going to the library so we came home. I remembered why I like going to the library... It's a constant battle until dinner time. I've learned my lesson!! No more home right after school! Killian wants to color with the girls but he just takes the tops off the markers and gets marker everywhere, we tried playdoh and that wasn't much better. Then Caroline mentioned her new costumes and Charlotte had a fit because she didn't have any, and she wants to be in the spring performance, but she doesn't want to go to classes.... Which ended with her in tears and she locked herself in the bathroom...
Caroline had ballet this afternoon so Killian and I went to the bookstore. He went right for the book racks that he loves to spin.
We went down to the toddlers section and he found a ball that he was in love with. He varied from throwing it to kicking it.
When we went back to get Caroline the girls were all waiting to get their costumes for the spring performance.
Caroline loved her new costumes, my checkbook didn't love them as much! I may make Killian a prince this Halloween and put the girls in their ballet costumes!
We got Charlotte and I just didn't feel like going to the library so we came home. I remembered why I like going to the library... It's a constant battle until dinner time. I've learned my lesson!! No more home right after school! Killian wants to color with the girls but he just takes the tops off the markers and gets marker everywhere, we tried playdoh and that wasn't much better. Then Caroline mentioned her new costumes and Charlotte had a fit because she didn't have any, and she wants to be in the spring performance, but she doesn't want to go to classes.... Which ended with her in tears and she locked herself in the bathroom...
Chris came home and took over as I was just about at the end of my rope for the day. The kids are asleep and Caroline has her first day of school tomorrow!!










So cute, so busy...xo, JGrammy
ReplyDelete