Monday, March 2, 2015

Picasso

Caroline spent most of the day covered in marker. She gave herself some beautiful "eyelashes" this morning! I am not sure what the fascination with coloring on her face is but she loves it!
Killian started out very helpful this morning, putting dishes away. Then he got less helpful as the day went on. Some days I wonder why I bother trying to do things like put laundry away and make dinner. While I was putting his clothes in his drawers he snuck into the bathroom (Caroline left the door open after using it) and I found him playing in the pee that was in the little potty that he just dumped all over the floor... Needless to say, I was ready for nap time!
We picked up Charlotte and came home. Charlotte encouraged Caroline on to draw some more on her face and she happily obliged.
I caught her drawing blue around her lips and put the markers away for the day. 
I tried so hard to get dinner ready but it was next to impossible. Between the makeup artist and the Tasmanian devil, the odds were against me. I pretty much lost it after Killian took the heavy duty cleaner from under the sink and sprinkled it on the floor, (I literally turned my back to him for 20 seconds), and then he got the tea bags out and got loose tea all over the floor...
I got him to go into the living room but he escaped. Everyone was quite and I didn't want to go see what I would find. Caroline left the veggie dip on the table and Killian was helping himself!

Luckily the girls have been obsessed with Annie and spent about a half hour cleaning my floors while singing "it's a hard knock life". 
Chris came home in time for dinner and then we got ready for bed. The highlight of the evening was when Chris was washing Killian and Caroline looked down and said "wow, he had a really big belly button"... Life is never boring!

2 comments:

  1. Whew, I just got exhausted reading this! Remember when Killian was still and stayed put? lol xo, JGrammy

    ReplyDelete