Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Whacky Wednesday!

Today was Whacky Wednesday and Charlotte had consulted the whackiest person she knew- Grammy- for help with her outfit. I do have to admit this outfit was solely my idea :) I had to wake her up for school this morning and once she remembered it was Whacky Wednesday she got ready right away!

After Killian woke up we headed down to the grocery store. The littles still have colds and Killian woke up with a little fever last night but they were acting fine today and we needed to get out of the house and get some stuff!
We then went to Walmart which I hate, but Vermont won't allow Targets... Caroline looks like she has a puffed out cheek because she had a gumball pouched her mouth!
After naps and getting Charlotte we played outside. It was in the low 50's which was like a heat wave!
Killian threw a fit when we tried to get clothes on for outside. He just wanted to go!!
We ventured around to the back of the house and tried to get a group photo... Didn't quite work as planned. Not to mention they all look like the Philsbury Dough Boy!
Killi loved stomping in the puddles.
We made it up onto the deck which still had some snow on it. I would like for that to melt so we can at least play out on the deck until the rest is melted!!
Killian found a truck and was very pleased. I have a feeling this summer will consist of trucks and sand!
He found the sand toys and started shoving snow... These poor children, will spring ever come?!
We went back in and waited for Chris to come home with a pizza. Meanwhile Killian got himself in the shopping cart. I'm slightly confused because he refuses to stay in one at the store... 

The middle child is the only one still awake (7:15) and it is currently snowing...I am starting to think Winter will never end! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the whacky outfit! xo, JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't you have Target? Walmart is so much worse!!

    ReplyDelete